I think the easiest way to achieve this would be if the admin
generator made the CSS class of the label and input of the required
column as "required" - then it would be up to you how you wanted to
style that (if it all) to express that it was a required field.

I already do a similar thing manually when I build forms - make the
DIV containing the label and the input selector "required" - I can
revisit the CSS at a later date once I know if or how the requirements
dictate that a required field is communicated to the user