Hi,

Not tested:

public function configure() {

        # add * to required fields' labels:
        foreach ($this->widgetSchema as $name => $widget)
        {
                if (isset($this->validatorSchema[$name]) &&
$this->validatorSchema[$name]->hasOption('required') &&
$this->validatorSchema[$name]->getOption('required') == true)
                {
                        $label = ($widget->getLabel() != null) ?
$widget->getLabel() : $name;
                        $widget->setLabel($label.' *');
                }
        }