  columns:
    id: autoincrement, primary, etc
    name: string
  relations:
    Toptens:
      foreign: cat_id
      class: Topten
      foreignAlias: Toptens

I have autogenerated an admin for the Topten class. Now I want to add
a cat to every template as to constrain the navigation to this cat.
For example, I have the categories: film & dvd.

I am overriding the necessary templates and actions but am stuck at
adding the routing. This is my current routing for the category
'film' (which has the id 1):

editfilmetopten:
  url:      /editfilmetopten/:id
  class:    sfDoctrineRouteCollection
  param:    { module: topten, action: edit, cat: 1 }
  requirements:
    id: \d+

When I edit an entry I get this error:

Action "editfilmetopten/show" does not exist.

But the route should point to the action edit anyway.

Any ideas?