What technically is a 'token' and what is 'tokenized?'  How is this
different from a primary key or unique identifier, and why would the
one from the database not suffice?

Also, while learning this and more about the MVC pattern, one of the
things that's taking me longer to wrap my brain around is what
snippets of code go where.  For example, why does the $types array go
into the 'JobeetJobPeer.php' file?  Why not the JobeetJob.php file
since it's related to a specific object?  Or even more logical (for
me), why not keep this variable at the top of the
JobeetJobForm.class.php - it seems that because we're defining other
elements of the form here, that this would be more easily managed and
accessible from this file.

Thanks!
RM