> So, the documentation already exists. The problem for people is to
 > actually take the time to read the documentation. Learning a new
 > framework takes some time and some reading.

For me, there was the problem of thinking of myself as an experienced
programmer, able to move fast on any project, and then finding myself
lost when first confronted with Symfony. There was some emotional
resistance to realizing that I needed to take 2 weeks and simply study.
And since I was using the framework on a project with a deadline, it was
painful to realize that I needed to start slowly.

--- lawrence krubner