________________________________
De : Yevgeniy A. Viktorov <w...@osmonitoring.com>
À : symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Envoyé le : Mardi, 17 Mars 2009, 21h46mn 08s
Objet : Re: Re : [symfony-users] Fixture Files

Hi Loic,

If I am correctly understand, Benjamin wanted to use different
fixtures(files) on per environment basis, but --env=test will only
switch current environment and will use all accessible fixtures anyway.
I think "--dir" option, maybe wrapped into same other task, would be
right solution, see my previous post in this thread, pls.

Thanks.