Hi

I am working on an application which needs to be generic where it
would be up a user (administrator) to decide what actions other users
are allowed. So we built a check box interface to security.yml files
in every module using the sfYaml class for reading said files and
writing them back again with new security configurations and removing
the old cached security.yml.