Thanks for the response.

> What is the error logging level set to in your environment? do you
> have show_errors set to on?
Here is my factories.yml
foo:
  logger:
    param:
      level:   debug

I do not know where show_errors is set. Please tell me. Though I do
not have the white death in the dev and prod environments of the same
application

> Also, you're better using the dev controller for your environment -
> you'll get a full stack trace then

We already use a "dev" controller. Can I jiggle my configs somewhere
(factories.yml?) so I can get the full stack trace in my custom
environment?