Weird. Today the problem has returned. Yet if I look for 'bp2':

grep -R bp2 *

All I get is what is left over from when the files were auto-generated
at the original site:

apps/frontend/modules/authority_status/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/payment_type/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/category/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/contact/actions/actions.class.php: * @package
bp2
apps/frontend/modules/authority/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/prize_type/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/user/actions/actions.class.php: * @package
bp2
apps/frontend/modules/wait_list/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/priority/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/question_status/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/authority_type/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/page/actions/actions.class.php: * @package
bp2
apps/frontend/modules/payment_status/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/frontend/modules/email/actions/actions.class.php: * @package
bp2
apps/frontend/modules/question/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/backend/modules/category/actions/actions.class.php: * @package
bp2
apps/backend/modules/dashboard/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/backend/modules/category-bak/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/backend/modules/sf_guard_user/actions/actions.class.php: *
@package    bp2
apps/backend/modules/sf_guard_user/lib/
sf_guard_userGeneratorConfiguration.class.php: * @package    bp2
apps/backend/modules/sf_guard_user/lib/
sf_guard_userGeneratorHelper.class.php: * @package    bp2
apps/backend/modules/page/actions/actions.class.php: * @package    bp2

but if I switch over to this path:

/home/mypail/home/sfprojects/betatest/

and try this:

symfony cc

I once again get this:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ProjectConfiguration in /home/
mypail/home/sfprojects/bp2/config/ProjectConfiguration.class.php on
line 28

So somewhere, somehow, the symfony commands are hardcoded to the old
path. But I can not find where that hard-coding is.

Any thoughts?