Hey all -

I've been working on getting this implemented for awhile, and can't
figure it out.  I want my users to be able to search by proximity
(i.e. show all the records within X miles from the user).  My table
has lat/long columns, and getting that data in there is fairly easy
(using Google maps API to populate data when the object is created).
However, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do the query.

I know there are two options available, somewhat out of the box:  the
Doctrine Geolocatable behavior and Centre{Source}'s plugin:
csDoctrineActAsGeolocatablePlugin.

Neither of them offer much in the way of instruction when it comes to
creating queries.  Here is my current query (and pager):

$q = Doctrine_Query::create()
                ->from('Profile p')
                ->where('p.bio NOT LIKE ?', "");  // do not return objects where
the bio is left blank

           $this->pager->setQuery($q);
           $this->pager->setPage($request->getParameter('page', 1));
           $this->pager->init();

Anyone have any snippets or advice as to how to implement a radius/
geographic search into this?  Thanks so much!

Justin Davis