Thanks Jon.  I had seen that (and am using that behavior on that
table), but didn't understand how to incorporate it into a query like
I've got above (since the docs show the query being created off an
object, not just off a Doctrine_Query::create() kind of statement).
Probably just means I need to a) experiment and b) learn more :)

Thanks.

Justin