Hi, my (shared) hosting does not have PDO support in the CLI PHP (they
have it using http) so i cant run the tasks that need pdo from it
(like doctrine:build-all-reload --env=dev --no-confirmation).
We use the server to have a (private) snapshot of our svn repository,
after each commit a hook exports a fresh copy of the repository to be
tested.
I would like to be able to run the doctrine:build-all-reload task in
the same post commit hook so that the DB gets initialized as well.

my hoster said that there is no support for PDO from the CLI so I
thought to write a php script to execute the task.
Looking at some tasks I came up with something like this:

<?php
ini_set('include_path', ini_get('include_path').':/home/fotolion/
nosoapnobubbles/dev/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/
lib/task/');

require_once('sfDoctrineBuildAllReloadTask.class.php');

$task = new sfDoctrineBuildAllReloadTask($this->dispatcher, $this-
>formatter);
$ret = $task->run(array(), array('--env=dev', '--no-confirmation'));
?>

now my problem is what 2 parameters to pass
sfDoctrineBuildAllReloadTask($this->dispatcher, $this->formatter).
The file would then be in the (password protected) web folder (like a
controller) and executed via http after each commit.

Any help?
Cheers Marco Bernasocchi