Hello,

I have a form containing dates, I have two fields called:

Auction date
Baseline required by

Auction date must be after the baseline date, now I can do this on
existing objects by using the date validator and the "min" field.
However, I need the tainted value for edits and new data. The tainted
values are not avaliable until after bind.

Now I could overload the bind method and then call my setup of
validators after then but this seems wrong, especially since bind uses
the validators...so I'd have to call them twice??

I'm sure I am missing something here...help.

Cheers
John