My schema in the simplest form:

propel:
  _attributes: { noXsd: false, defaultIdMethod: native, package:
lib.model.show }

  venue:
    id:
    name:       { type: varchar(255), required: true, index: true }
    city:       { type: varchar(255), required: true, index: true }
    state:      { type: varchar(255), required: true, index: true }
    created_at:
    updated_at:

After hitting save I follow the following steps...
1.) drop / create database
2.) ./symfony cc
3.) rm -fdr lib/model/*
4.) ./symfony propel-build-model
5.) ./symfony propel-build-sql
6.) ./symfony propel-insert-sql

I then check my database an examine my database. Things seem way off.
I used to have 5 tables defined in my .yml file but I have truncated
this down to 1 table for testing purposes. 5 tables still get added to
my database, the required fields are not set as required (added to
latest version of yml), the indexes are missing (added to lastest
version of yml), and both created_at and updated_at aren't being
created (added to latest version of yml).

Is this schema being cached somewhere else that isn't cleaned up by ./
symfony cc? Why is my new schema.yml being ignored?