I am seeing the same problem with running 'symfony propel:build-forms'

Using the following sequence:

dropping all database tables
deleting lib/model/*
deleting data/sql/*
symfony cc
symfony propel-build-model
symfony propel-build-sql
symfony propel-insert-sql

when I run
symfony propel:build-forms

propel generates forms for tables which do not exist in the new
schema.  Is there any other place where schema files are cached?  I am
at a complete loss as to where it is getting the old model.