I have only one advice for You.
Use embedForm instead of embedFormForEach.

Few days back I also tried to create dynamic form and I got nowhere
when using embedFormForEach.
Practically You should be able to use embedForm many times in a loop
and You should get the same effect.
In my case when I was using embedFormForEach and there was more than
one embedded form - only the last one was saved to database. When I
used embedForm in a loop then all records was saved to database
properly.

good luck

--
Best regards