Mirfan,

It doesn't appear the core symfomy/doctrine team hasn't provided a
standardized way (or definitive example) for working 1:m forms in
doctrine yet (although all the parts are in place for symfony users to
build these types of forms)

Unfortunately this means that there are number of methods that people
are using to get this this done.

Here are a few complete methods that work:

1) Complete walk through that works: http://redotheoffice.com/?p=42

This has adding/deleting and it well written and easy to follow.   I
believe it only works with a single 1:M nested forms.

2) sfGuardUserPlugin:
http://www.symfony-project.org/plugins/sfDoctrineUserPlugin

This is a very thorough example with multiple 1:m on a single pages,
plus add/delete buttons for the M forms.  However it required of
overrideing methods to be implemented.  If you can follow Stephens
code, I recommend this method.  I believe a few of the functions he
has provided are now a part of the sfDoctrinePlugin, but I haven't had
any problems extending his plugin using the symfony 1.2 branch)