OK, I am sorry for my mistake but I am still not convinced that third
parameter which is a

options => array() is a HTML compliant <input> tag parameters has a
remote function inside the array.

But the below mentioned information is not at all understood by me.
Probably may not be an HTML expert that's why we need some practical
examples
(string) input_date_tag ($name, $value = null, $options = array())

Browse code $name field name
$value date
$options additional HTML compliant <input> tag parameters

Returns an XHTML compliant &lt;input&gt; tag to be used as a free-text
date field.

You can easily implement a JavaScript calendar by enabling the
&apos;rich&apos; option in the $options parameter. This includes a
button next to the field that when clicked, will open an inline
JavaScript calendar. When a date is selected, it will automatically
populate the <input> tag with the proper date, formatted to the
user&apos;s culture setting. Symfony also conveniently offers the
input_date_range_tag, that allows you to specify a to and from date.

rich - If set to true, includes an inline JavaScript calendar can
auto-populate the date field with the chosen date.