Hello, I'm using Doctrine as ORM and I configured my schema for that
the tables are MyISAM, two databases, two connections, two schemas,
etc. All right, it works correctly! but when I want to use leftJoin
method to relation two (or more) tables, it says me:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'db1.table2'
doesn't exist

#... Table1Table.class.php
->getQuery()
->from('Table1 t1')
->leftJoin('t1.Table2 t2')
#...

# schema 1:
Table1:
  columns:
    name:                   { type: string(150), notnull: false,
unique: true }
    table2_id:              { type: string(150), notnull: false }
  relations:
    Table2:                 { class: Table2, foreignType: one,
onDelete: CASCADE }

# schema 2:
Table2:
  columns:
    name:                   { type: string(150), notnull: false,
unique: true }

The question is: How I do this query SQL with DQL?

SELECT *
FROM db1.`table1` t1
LEFT JOIN db2.`table2` t2
ON t1.table2_id=t2.id