Hi everyone.

I'm working with a database not made by symfony. So, they are
references made with more than one foreign key.

Simplier: There is no a reference to one id, but a reference to 2
columns.

There is CodItem1, and CodItem2 the foreign keys.

Someone know how to define this on the schema??

I've tried this 2 ways without getting anything:

 relations:
    Maestroguiasdespachosm:
      onDelete: CASCADE
      foreign: CodItem1