Hi all,

I'm working with the sfDoctrineGuardPlugin. I customized the
sfGuardUser module and the routing.yml file:

 sfGuardUser_new:
  url: /usuarios/new.:sf_format
  class: sfDoctrineRoute
    model:        sfGuardUser
    module:       sfGuardUser
    type:         object
    prefix_path:  usuarios
  param: { module: sfGuardUser, action: new, sf_format: html }
  requirements:
    sf_method:     [GET]

# default rules
sf_guard_signin:
  url:   /login
  param: { module: sfGuardAuth, action: signin }

sf_guard_signout:
  url:   /logout
  param: { module: sfGuardAuth, action: signout }

sf_guard_password:
  url:   /request_password
  param: { module: sfGuardAuth, action: password }

I'm trying to use "usuarios" like the prefix for all the actions. If I
test my routes with app:routes task, I obtain this:
sfGuardUser                  GET    /usuarios.:sf_format
sfGuardUser_new          GET    /usuarios/new.:sf_format
sfGuardUser_create       POST   /usuarios.:sf_format
sfGuardUser_edit           GET    /usuarios/:id/edit.:sf_format
sfGuardUser_update      PUT    /usuarios/:id.:sf_format
sfGuardUser_delete       DELETE /usuarios/:id.:sf_format
sfGuardUser_show         GET    /usuarios/:id.:sf_format

But when i check the url from the new/edit  (the actions required)
button, It is "/sf_guard_user/new" ("/sf_guard_user/edit" in the other
case). So, I need change that links to /usuarios/**action**

Can you show me how to fix that?

Regards,
Jose A.