Hi.

I'm looking for a good plugin to act as a wrapper to YUI.

Because I think ysfYUIPlugin has been developed by Yahoo developers,
it's the most promising YUI symfony plugin I can think of. The problem
is that the plugin looks dead to me!

In the plugin page http://www.symfony-project.org/plugins/ysfYUIPlugin
there's no info about the supported symfony versions, nor plugin
releases. There's not even a plugin author to get in touch with.

My question is, what's the state of this plugin? Is it reliable?
Should I start a project using it?

Best Regards,
--
Tiago Nunes