Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your response. I just have a few more questions. :)

Does YUI 3.x replace YUI 2.x? I know they can work together and don't have namespace collisions, but does YUI 3.x provide all the widgets and functionality already present in YUI 2.x?

Also, when is YUI 3.x stable expected to be released?

Thanks for your help.
Best Regards,
--
Tiago Nunes

Dustin Whittle wrote:
Hi Tiago,

The plugin is not dead, but I have been waiting for the release of YUI3 and
YUI3 widgets before I work on it.

I don't really plan to support ysfYUIPlugin for YUI 2.x (the 1.1 and 1.2
branches).. I am actively working on the 1.3 branch (which is based on YUI
3.x). The biggest problem is that the widget infrastructure is not available
yet -- most of the ysfYUIPlugin is around creating widgets.

I don't like the pear packaging so if you want to use the plugin before
stable release simply export or checkout from subversion.

Should you start a project with it? Yes, if you intend to use YUI 3.x - it
already has the built in debugger and as soon as the widgets are committed
to github I will add them to the plugin.

Cheers,

Dustin