Hey Dennis,

you should be able to embed related forms in each other.
Sounds like the userform should be your starting point, and in the
configure function do something like:

foreach($this -> object -> getAddresses() as $key => $address)
{
  $this -> embedForm("form_".$key, new AddressForm($address);
}

It gets a little tricker when you want to create a new user and new
addresses at the same time, since you also need to associate the
entities with each other before you embed the forms, but that's the
general idea.. feel free to ask about specifics once you get there.

Daniel