As I said at the beginning:

Symfony has become too complicated. Also, Symfony folder structure
has
become too complicated. Definitely, the learning of principles on
which
Symfony working is painful and unprofitable. If you really want to
see, which
means fast, easy and effective PHP framework, then take a look on the
following link:

http://www.yiiframework.com/

WBR,
Ghost3D