I've avoided responding on this thread to this point because your rude
foul-mouthed criticism is ridiculously ignorant and malicious.  But, since
you once again call all developers here stupid, please be quickly proven
wrong by reading the "INTRODUCTION TO TABLES" by the W3C.  If you don't know
who the W3C is, please try to do a little research.

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/tables.html#h-11.1

Jeremy