Hi Fabien,

You say that I write nonsense and stupid e-mails? Well, seems that
you did not understand me. So, I'll be here a little more detailed and
specific:

First:

No offense Fabien, this is a well-meaning criticism. I know that you
invested so much effort into Symfony. However,  you are a little
exaggerated forcing object model and  object-oriented programming
where it is  necessary - and where it is not (as is the case with WEB
Forms), in the language which already has a very bad and sloppy
object model. So you complicate some tasks in the Symfony
framework that already was simple and good.

Second:

Almost 90% of the code that generates the Symfony framework
developer need to modify or re-write, because the generated
code "does not follow best practice" (per your words) in programming.
What is the point and what the benefits of the code generated if 90%
of the code must be re-written on the completely different way?

Third:

The result of all this is a complex directory structure, many empty
classes that only contain a skeleton and just inherits one of the base
classes, and finally the CRUD code that always must be re-written.
And to get all that, the programmer must learn a bunch of different
configuration and command line options.
And when a programmer, after a painstaking setup and configuration
of various options and parameters, finally gets the generated code,
he must re-write 90% of the generated code.

WBR,
Ghost3D