I recently had a discussion with Fabien about this topic, and he
suggested it would be best if I stage the debate here.

Has anyone ever felt like the information they needed to get on
Symfony was hard to find? Do you find that the information you need is
very-well documented on the site, but it takes a while to search for?
These are very big issues for me that over the last 6 months of me
learning the framework, have made it quite difficult.

Do not get me wrong: I am not say "Symfony isn't well documented" (I
made that mistake when talking with Fabien). What I am saying is
Symfony-Project.org, for whatever reason, is always very difficult for
me to search through to find what I am looking for. I feel that it has
to do with the way the content is organized on the site. It doesn't
feel very compartmentalized to me. When I need to find out some
information on the framework, I seem to always have the same 3 issues:
"What am I trying to find out", "Where do I search to find the
information", and "Is this information outdated"?

For now, I was to leave what I am asking a little vague, in hopes to
see what that naturally brings out in people about this. My ultimate
goal would be trying to put together an initiative to re-organize and
enhance the site to make it more "intuative" (if that's the right
word) for new-comers and seasoned users alike.

Feel free to irc me at fakingfantastic aswell, i'm usually in #symfony.