Hi,

I'm soon to deploy my application to production.  However, I am having
some issues because of the directory structure.  On my staging
machine, I would create public_html as a soft link to my symfony web
root.  However, on production, my public_html is a real directory with
additional subdomains and addon domains inside the public_html
directory.  As such, it seems I can only create a soft link inside
public_html itself, but this breaks all my existing links with my
application, including the ability to use no_script_name.  I was
wondering if anyone else has dealt with situations like this.

Thanks,
Steve