I think I just populate the cache directory from a saved copy (before
i deleted it with rm -rf cache/*) to get it back and working like
before...
However as i progressed to Day 3 of Joblet, I checked the browser @
http://jobeet.localhost/frontend_dev.php/job after setting up jobs
module and I see nothing but white in browser... checking php error
logs I see possibly same kinda issue:

[28-Sep-2009 15:08:58] PHP Warning:  copy(C:\dev\symfony-workspace
\jobeet\cache\frontend\prod\config/config_config_handlers.yml.php) [<a
href='function.copy'>function.copy</a>]: failed to open stream:
Permission denied in C:\dev\symfony-workspace\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony
\lib\config\sfConfigCache.class.php on line 356

[28-Sep-2009 15:08:58] PHP Warning:  chmod() [<a
href='function.chmod'>function.chmod</a>]: Permission denied in C:\dev
\symfony-workspace\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\config
\sfConfigCache.class.php on line 362

[28-Sep-2009 15:08:58] PHP Warning:  require(C:\dev\symfony-workspace
\jobeet\cache\frontend\prod\config/config_config_handlers.yml.php) [<a
href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in C:\dev\symfony-workspace\jobeet\lib\vendor
\symfony\lib\config\sfConfigCache.class.php on line 276

[28-Sep-2009 15:08:58] PHP Fatal error:  require() [<a
href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required
'C:\dev\symfony-workspace\jobeet\cache\frontend\prod\config/
config_config_handlers.yml.php' (include_path='.;C:\dev\php\pear') in
C:\dev\symfony-workspace\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\config
\sfConfigCache.class.php on line 276

I dont see a cache\frontend\prod\config/
config_config_handlers.yml.php. Should this have been created?

Cleared cache and ran permissions check, seemed to go through fine.
Not sure what I could be doing wrong as Im following step by step.
Thanks for any ideas,
Arian