Hey Eno,

I have cleared the cache though after deleting what was in the cache/
folder.

If i run:
$ php symfony cache:clear after this:
i only get 1 file in cache/ folder... 'project_autoload.cache'
If i run clear cache again, it disapears... and so on, etc

if i run:
$php symfony propel:build-all-load
I get a cache/frontend/dev/config/ with following in it:
$ls cache/frontend/dev/config/
config_app.yml.php
config_databases.yml.php
config_config_handlers.yml.php
config_settings.yml.php

But I dont see a config_autoload.yml.php which i think my errors
suggest should be loaded.

Im guessing there are some critical configuration files in cache/ that
you can't delete and maybe need to run some other command to re-get
those files? yes/no?
Any more ideas appreciated, but ill start from day 1 again to see
where i goofed if need be tomorrow.