Hey Hausa,

that's fairly easy. Just look at, say, the
sfWidgetFormSchemaFormatterList class and create a class that extends
it.
In that class you can do some major changes just by updating the
template properties, like $rowFormat, $decoratorFormat, etc..

Then just tell your form to use that decorator, say,
sfWidgetFormSchemaFormatterMyList, by saying $form -> renderUsing
("MyList");

Or you can use the sfViewableFormPlugin to globally set that decorator
for all or specific forms.

Hope this helps,
Daniel