Hi Eno,

I am not using a virtual host...

This is an existing application that has been working fine for over a
year. Everything else on the site works great, it's just this one URL
that I am having a problem with. What is the difference between the
dev environment and the production environment that could be causing
this error?

Thanks for your responses,
Zach