Ok, so it ended up being a simple issue...

one of the parameters had a numeric value with a decimal... which was
breaking my url.

If I remove the dot first, everything works fine.

Thanks everyone for their ideas. Does anyone know why the dot works in
the dev environment but not the prod environment?

Thanks again,
Zach