Hi all,

I am also facing the same problem in deleting posts with AJAX. The partial
is creating some random id's for delete links. But events are not added for
those links.
When it is done from template, I can see all delete links and their events.
But When I deleted a post from them, partial is creating links, which are
not working.

Any solutions for this?

Thanks,

Murali Krishna