Hi,

thank you for your comment. All I asked for was whether it is possible
to configure it or not. It seems it is not. That's ok. I did not intend
to question any best practices or anybody's use of Symfony while showing
up my use of it (though I think my approach to use same code in
different applications with the option of customization is quite common).
I am a lucky guy because Symfony allows me to do so. But for me, arguing
with best practices and "the way one should/should not use Symfony" is not
the way to honor this great framework. So no need to bloat up this thread
any more.

Thanks!
Jan