Hello,

Is anyone working on updating DbFinderPlugin for Symfony 1.3/1.4, and
the included versions of the ORM frameworks? I don't know whether
François will spend more time on it, and I don't see any other
activity.

I would like to use it for a new project, but I guess the best way to
do this is start with Symfony 1.2 now, wait for the plugin, and
upgrade to 1.3/1.4 when it is ready?

If it is clear that no-one is planning to spend time on it, I might
try it. I come from a Propel background, but my knowledge of the
internals of Doctrine and Symfony needs work.

Greetings,

Jan Fabry