From: Jan Fabry [mailto:jan.fa...@monkeyman.be]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 15:05
To: symfony users
Subject: [symfony-users] Re: DBFinderPlugin future

On Nov 19, 12:20 pm, Gareth McCumskey <gmccums...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can stick with Propel can't you? Doctrine is only the default plugin
and
> can be changed to use Propel instead.

Yes, the standard functionality of DbFinder might work (the simpler
querying), but I was thinking about the admin generator stuff.
However, it seems that does not even work too well under Symfony 1.2,
so it might be better to just go with 1.3, and do the required admin
changes manually, or with other plugins.

Still, it would be nice to have a current, working and widely used
DbFinderPlugin, certainly with the transition to Doctrine as the
default ORM. Is anyone still motivated to look at the open bugs, or is
extra help required to get them fixed?

Greetings,

Jan Fabry