Hi all,

I just upgraded a new project to 1.4 and ran the project:validate Task.
It shows an error in sfDoctrineGuard Plugin, meaning that it is not
ready for 1.4. The error reads as follows:

   1.
      7. Checking usage of array notation with a parameter holder
   2.

   3.
         1 file(s) need to be changed.
   4.

ROOT/plugins/sfDoctrineGuardPlugin/modules/sfGuardUser/lib/BasesfGuardUserActions.class.php
   5.

   6.
        The files above use the array notation with a parameter holder,
   7.
        which is not supported anymore in symfony 1.4.
   8.
        For instance, you need to change this construct:
   9.

  10.
          $foo = $request->getParameter('foo[bar]')
  11.

  12.
        to this one:
  13.

  14.
          $params = $request->getParameter('foo')
  15.
          $foo = $params['bar'])

Should I report to the symfony Bugtracker or is there any other location
for sfDoctrineGuard Plugin?

Regards,
Christopher.