Hi Bernhard,

actually I had the logic in a postInsert method of the Client class,
which IMO made the most sense. But this lead to the following surprise:
When I used

$ symfony doctrine:data-load

from a fixture with one client and one user I suddenly ended with two
users instead of one. First data-load inserted the client and triggered
the postInsert event, which created a user. Then data-load continued
with adding a user, and hey presto, suddenly there were two :-(
And I was forced to use mysqldump. I have always wondered why
doctrine:data-load doesn't behave the same way like mysqldump, just dump
and load sql data, which I expected by the name (data-dump and data-load)?

I am forced to go along the controller/form solution, because for the
test cases I need fresh data in the db, and mysqldump is not an option
is this case. But this feels wrong.

Georg