Hello,

in my application, I would like to have this logic:

When I add a client, I would like to autmatically add an admin user for
the client. For me this belongs to the client object logic, and I have
put it in postInsert.

But if I use doctrine:data-dump and afterwards doctrine:data-load, I
receive double users (or unique constraint violations), because first a
user is inserted by the client object, and then by doctrine:data-load.

One could argue that the addition of the admin user is not part of the
model logic, but the controller should take care of it.

What is the best way to do this? Is there a way in doctrine to switch of
all pre/post save code for data-load?

Georg