Daniel,

For example, in the signinSuccess.php template, at
sfDoctrineGuardPlugin, we have a "__('Forgot your password?')" call,
that should be translated if a translation is put in the
sf_admin.pt_BR.xml file. I've put a translation element there, but
it's not working. But for a translation for a gettext function call in
the Symfony core, for example a "__('Choose an action')" call (the
first <option> for the <select> at the bottom of the admin list
actions), it works.

So, if I have:

      <trans-unit>
        <source>Choose an action</source>
        <target>Selecione uma ação</target>
      </trans-unit>
      <trans-unit>
        <source>Forgot your password?</source>
        <target>Esqueceu sua senha?</target>
      </trans-unit>

The first translation is working, but the second is not. I realized
that the second is used in a plugin, so that's why I thought it could
be something with how the translations relate to plugins.

Any ideas?

Diogo