You need to know if your apache is thread safe or not (if under windows I
guess it is).
Do a phpinfo(); or php /? on command line to know-how do a phpinfo() then
check line for "thread-safe enabled" or similar thing.

If thread-safe, you have to take care at your xdebug' configuration at the
zend_extension="/path/to/xdebug.dll" line
If thread_safe, you'll need to suffix zend_extension with _ts, like
zend_extension_ts=".."
I got this error and it was because of this.

Cheers,

Before Printing, Think about Your Environmental Responsibility!
Avant d'Imprimer, Pensez à Votre Responsabilitée Environnementale!