There is a netbean plugin to avoid cpu usage when refreshing, it adds a
refresh menu item to right-click on folders which does the trick (you might
also modify the regexp for files to parse).

I use eclipse on vm with ubuntu on a win7.
win7 native wamp+eclipse is slower than on ubuntu vmized one -_- (dell t3500
base)

I surely agree eclipse is far better than netbeans, because of many things
netbeans doesnt do (eclipse is far more than a simple java ide, so eclipse
is really over-tested, not enough, for sure, USE IT ! ;-)

NB is good at debug and run, but the same integration could be done under
eclipse (it has not been done yet even if there is a dead? plugin for
symfony - a good placeholder for this feature?) at low cost.

About Yaml, YEdit plugin for eclipse is good (better than yaml editor) at
editing and outlining yaml files even if outline does expand every time you
save the file and doesnt have a expand-unexpand button.

Before Printing, Think about Your Environmental Responsibility!
Avant d'Imprimer, Pensez à Votre Responsabilitée Environnementale!