Hi,
Looks like a SQL Problem. You should get a detailed explained error, when you try to execute this query directly to your database:

ALTER TABLE
sf_guard_group_permission ADD CONSTRAINT
sf_guard_group_permission_permission_id_sf_guard_permission_id FOREIGN
KEY (permission_id) REFERENCES sf_guard_permission(id)

Maybe your online database is not correctly configured or has an old version or it is somehow broken due to former deployment attempts?

If the database does not include real data yet, then you might drop all of your tables and recall the build script.

- Frank