Thanks for the response!

On Jan 10, 11:58 pm, Frank Stelzer <d...@bleedingmoon.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> Looks like a SQL Problem. You should get a detailed explained error,
> when you try to execute this query directly to your database:
>
> > ALTER TABLE
> > sf_guard_group_permission ADD CONSTRAINT
> > sf_guard_group_permission_permission_id_sf_guard_permission_id FOREIGN
> > KEY (permission_id) REFERENCES sf_guard_permission(id)

I get the same error everywhere (phpmyadmin, console, symfony script)

#1005 - Can't create table './quicksand-staging/
#sql-899_294.frm' (errno: 121)

It doesn't tell me WHY the table can't be created.

I think it may be inside the sfDoctrineGuard schema.  But then, if it
works locally, it must be something I'm doing.

> Maybe your online database is not correctly configured or has an old
> version or it is somehow broken due to former deployment attempts?

> If the database does not include real data yet, then you might drop
> all of your tables and recall the build script.

The db engines are within a few sub-versions apart (mysql 5.0.75
server vs. 5.0.67 local)
Since I am rebuilding completely (migrations for me are a disaster) I
export the data first, then  re-import data after the full build on
the production server.  Yes, that's what migrations are for, but I
tried and I have a deadline to hit.