if a folder has a parent with the reference on folder_id, he has
children with the same reference...
so it's a relation 1:n... so it could be possible to have in a form :
1- the parent (the folder who have as id the folder_id of the current
item) in a select box
2- the children (all folders who have as folder_id , the id of the
current folder) in a mutli select box