Hi.

I'm having 2 problems and i though someone here could help me.

1st PROBLEM:

I have a widget called "id_empresa" which is a sfWidgetFormChoice with
multiple choices, like this:

$this->widgetSchema['id_empresa'] = new sfWidgetFormChoice(
            array(
              'choices'  => $empresas,
              'expanded' => false,
              'multiple' => true
            ),
            array(
              'size'     => $size
            )
        );

And when i submit the form where the widget is, i can't get any value
from the select box even with all the options selected. It returns me
always null.

//form
public function updateObject($values = null)
{
         print_r($this->id_empresa);   //output  = null !!
}

------

2nd PROBLEM

In my template i have this:

My point is get something like :

But they are both foreign keys from same fields, how does the symfony
knows what Username get?? The CreatedBy and UpdatedBy are IDs and can
be from different users.