I think this is in the docs, in the definitive guide somewhere, anyway...

create a file

db1.schema.yml with the tables for that db

and then

db2.schema.yml with the other tables.

Build the model and that's it, each BasePeer, in the case of Propel will have a
constant with the database to connect to

You also need to add db1 and db2 connection properties in the databases.yml

Regards,

Alvaro