# In which file did you find the "sort_order"
database_interface.lib.php

# Did you clear the cache
First I cleared the cache, but that didn't work
Second I renamed the app directory and recreated it from scratch using
just my schema and fixture
  Even with the classes and generator files back to their pristine
states the error would not go away for the one class
I then cleared the cache and hunted for any file with 'sort_order',
and found no occurrences unaccounted for.
Not sure what to do next, execpt to start over since there are no
stones left that I know to look under.

What's especially odd for that class is I can change the generator
entry for limit and see in the logs that the change is
 processed.  But there is nothing I can do in the generator.yml file
to change the sort.  Whatever I specify is ignored.

Thanks for your response.  Nice to see that this is an active list.
 - Michael